Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stephen -- Period 2

So all of us had lets say less than exciting goals for the next two weeks, seeing as they basically boil down to "get shit done".

As frustrating as the last couple weeks were, these next two are shaping up to be awesome, as I feel my productivity hitting a marked upswing and being invigated by a dash to the finish in terms of coding work.

More specifically, goals for the next 2 weeks for me are:

Continue:

1) Continue the 4hrs/day all week on a BIG-3 ISSUE time commitment. This is most easily measured simply by doing this work at Zoka, and making sure I'm there for 4 hrs+ a day. They must love me there.

2) Continue waking up early(ish). This is a work in progress still sadly.

Start:

3) Dealing with customer email backlog in the morning, after waking and food but before my brain is fully ready to code. This works well because in the evening I'm sick of working.



I also brought up at the last meeting that, once this stage of the project is done (BIG-3 completed), its time to shift to the more interesting work -- that of ramping up everything for the product launch. That involves website, documentation, marketing, advertising, advocacy, etc. I'm seeking and taking help in any and all areas of the above. I want to make as big a splash as possible -- I haven't spent two years of my life for a lukewarm project launch.

Cheers to the rest of you! Let's kick some ass this period...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

The phase 2 bit (the Post-BIG3 era, if you will) will be exciting, and you'll have an entirely new big, ol' todo list to accompany it... The Big 3 still have to be done before then, though, so try not to lose too much focus just yet. That said, I'm totally game for some of the stuff you have lined up, so let's crank it out!