Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Andrew - Period 2

Okay, I am not coming in last for a second time on my own damn blog... Unfortunately, my bulleted lists aren't nearly so pretty as everyone else's... Seems I've got more internal house-cleaning to do before I can embark on Big Projects (tm). That said, I'm trying to take a different approach with stress from work: do only what I can, be more selective about the projects I choose to involve myself with, and play Mr. Teflon to the high-pitched nonsense coming out of my superiors. (Wait - isn't this supposed to be a bulleted list?) Fine, here are the rest:

  • Continue with the Importing class - start thinking about implementation steps, as there are only 2 more class periods left...
  • Gym/Running - 3 times/week for each, though I'm not going to feel bad if a weekend run turns into a day of downhill skiing...
  • Start the day early - This is going okay, though it could use a bit of improvement. If I want to get off work early, I've gotta arrive early and not dawdle at home.
  • Schedule time for reflection - This is the one I didn't get to, insofar as I didn't schedule any specific time free of distractions. I'm thinking a self-imposed lunch break at work might do the trick...

Given the pace of some of the other projects being floated around here, I might have to start adding some side projects with some of you... All told, the future is bright!

No comments: