Sunday, February 17, 2008

Accountability - Session 1

As per our agreements we all are supposed to post the things we are working on until our next meeting. So far only nick has posted his. I suggest that we post our own goals/projects in replys to a common post from here on out so we can easily go back to a specific session. So below I'll post my projects/goals (a week late)

To Riani: Thanks for the updates and the postings. Eventually we want to get set up with webcams so we can hold our biweekly meetings wherever we are (whether vacationing in Holland or working in Indonesia) I don't know how much you've been filled in about our first meeting, but it went well. I'd encourage you to post any/all projects/goals your working on in the short-term - partly for us to review your progress, but mostly for ourselves. Let us know of the biggest challenges or struggles you are facing and we can spend some time in our in-person meetings discussing possible suggestions (at least until we get video conferencing up and running)

1 comment:

Mykhuh said...

Micah's goals/projects (g&p):

I'm not going to into the rediculous detail as Nick's list (I already have that for myself in oneNote)...but I'll try to cover the big things that were mentioned and that have come up since then.

Gym / running

Foreign language:
Develop practice schedule
Research language test requirements and objectives
Implement practice schedule/routine
Listen to spanish while working
Get spanish cds from andy
Add spanish cds to ipod
Listen while working

Distill projects to persue
Stabilize sleeping schedule/requirements(target 6 hours day)
Finish spray booth
Prime car * accessories

define actionable tasks for all current projects
Create 1-2 year outlook