Friday, April 18, 2008

Emotion Vs. Ration

This week has been one hell of a ride, as I feel both loved and lonely at the same time. I'm struggling to "settle down" and find peace within myself, which is making it hard to concentrate on my objectives. I miss the ease of hanging out with you boys, and regret that I took it for granted. =(

My ability to think rationally, I've found, relies on my emotional stability. I'm frustrated with myself, but as my (new) great friend Homer (as in Iliad, not Simpson) said - I've only been here 3 months. I need to give it time. So, for the next week I'm going to try to book appointments with my new friends. Friendships are easy to strike for me, but getting them deeper has always been hard.

On a business front, the first batch of photos for the website are done. They are in post production and I'll get them on Monday. I'm working on the website, and it'll be ready by the time Monday rolls around (at least that's what I'm telling myself). I'm meeting with the folks at FedEx next week too. Wish me luck.

Lonely but at least not homeless. =D
Riani

No comments: