Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stephen - Period 3

And a month later...

I met my work goals for the 2 week period from last meeting.. however, thats not that impressive since we took a month between meets this time.

Beta-9 is out and 1/3 of the Big-Three done. The remaining Big 2 are really umbrella issues that contain a dozen or more things each. Ouch.

Things that I still suck at: Good customer conversations.

My goal notes:

1) For the next two weeks, focus exclusively on bug fixing and re-enabling things that had to be disabled for B -9. Two weeks of solid effort should resolve the vast majority of bugs that need fixing before release.

a) Make a priority list of bugs, and solve them in-order.

b) ONE thing at a time only. Do NOT have the dozen-in-flight modifications that were plaguing B-9.

2) Reply to a couple of the backlogged emails every time I check work email.

3) Try putting my coffee maker in/next to my room, with auto-brew for the morning. Knowing there's coffee brewed and ready will greatly help me get up at the same regular time each morning. Funny how excited this idea makes me. I still like the idea of the caffeine watch though, guys.

No comments: